WOMAD
Hi baby! This is a photo post to tell you what happened last night atWomad.

The first act we caught! They're called The Idan Raichel Project from Israel and they played Ethiopian folk. Quite nice, like some sort of African opera, hehe

End of the act.

Queuing for drinks!

Cheaper than I thought it'd be. At a club, it's average $10.

Jewelry at the stalls.

We bump into Robin, Vanessa's family friend.

I like how I look in this photo. Lost the scarf!! Boo hoo :(

Silly bartender.

Lots of pics of Van and me, so be warned.

Eating pasta, it was very good!! Wah, the pasta was cooked just right with really fresh mushrooms and herbs. Only $5!

Bumped into Rachel (red shirt) and her cute friend Eva.

Near the main stage, on Fort Canning hill.

Funny hor, I didn't see the sign til after the pic! shall take it's advice. It's a sign i tell you!! hur, hur. :)
the end
muaks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home